The TripleGrip® is one of the most technologically advanced wall plugs on the market. It is designed with two expandable wings that grip tightly behind the plasterboard for a maximum holding power. Its advanced cam action technology expands; thereby creating an additional pressure against the side walls of the plasterboard or masonry. This also provides more stability and strength. Two lateral wings hold the anchor in place, preventing any rotation while the screw is inserted. Available in 3.5mm, 4mm, 5mm & 6mm.
- Easy to install
- For both solid or hollow wall applications
- One of the most technologically advanced wall plugs on the market
- Superior holding power
- Can be used in all kinds of material (except wood)
- Two expandable wings that grip tightly behind the plasterboard
- Two lateral wings hold the anchor in place, preventing any rotation
- Drill the appropriate drill size hole into drywall/wallboard, brick or concrete. (Click on ''Technical Specifications'' for the appropriate drill sizes)
- Insert the TripleGrip™ into the hole. Tap in flush to the wall.
- Insert the screw through the object you need to affix and into the TripleGrip™ up to the point where the head screw touches the wall to allow the TripleGrip™ to open behind the wall.
- Continue to screw until there is a strong resistance.