Simply choose your size, finish, key and lock quantities below.
If you would like to buy a group of locks of any type from this site to operate off the same key simply add a suite reference.
Suiting a group of locks means that we will manufacture them to operate off the same key.This could be a benefit if you’d like a one key house or all the doors on the front of the house to operate off one key and the back off one key – instead of individual keys for every door!
Please Note: Built from code cylinders do not include any keys as standard – If you wish to order additional keys please add them to your basket.
British Kitemark No. KM 586153 – TS 007:2014 (3 Star rated)
BS EN 1303:2005 Classification: 16000C52
Performance: Endurance tested to 100,000 operations
Corrosion resistance: Meets requirements of BS EN1670:2007 – Grade Class 3
Coating Details: Polished Brass & Dual Colour Polished Chrome Plated with Brass Plug
Pins: 6 – with anti-bump and pick technology
Anti Drill Pins: 10 (5 within cylinder body, 5 within plug)
Trap Pins: 6 – for advanced pick resistance
All sizes have the TS007 3 star British Kitemark.
How to get the right size lock
- TS007 3 Star rated out of the box – no need for cylinder guards or security handles
- SS312 Sold Secure Diamond Accredited
- No additional prep – easy retrofit
- Unique patented Snap Secure Technology – The Active Cam system locks the cylinder after a snap attack to keep intruders out
- Anti-Snap, Pick, drill & bump resistant
- British Standard Kitemark logo stamped
- Police preferred Secured by Design accreditation
- Available in keyed alike, thumbturn, singles** & double profile formats