Official 3 star Kitemark stamp, Sold Secure Diamond grade & police preferred Secured by Design rated.
Simply choose your size, finish, key and lock quantities below.
Please Note: Built from code cylinders do not include any keys as standard - If you wish to order additional keys please select your quantity below.
If you would like to buy a group of locks of any type from this site to operate off the same key simply add a suite reference.
Suiting a group of locks means that we will manufacture them to operate off the same key. This could be a benefit if you'd like one key house or all the doors on the front of the house to operate off one key and the back off one key - instead of individual keys for every door!
TS007 3 Star rated out of the box -no need for cylinder guards or security handles
- SS312 Sold Secure Diamond Accredited
- No additional prep - easy retrofit
- Unique patented Snap Secure Technology - The Active Cam system locks the cylinder after a snap attack to keep intruders out
- Anti-Snap, Pick, drill & bump resistant
- British Standard Kitemark logo stamped
- Police preferred Secured by Design accreditation
- Available in keyed alike, thumbturn, singles** and double profile formats
British Kitemark No. KM 586153 - TS 007:2014 (3 Star rated)
BS EN 1303:2005 Classification: 16000C52
Performance: Endurance tested to 100,000 operations
Corrosion resistance: Meets requirements of BS EN1670:2007 - Grade Class 3
Coating Details: Polished Brass & Polished Chrome Plated
Pins: 8 + 1 magnetic
Available in sizes from 30-60mm in 5mm increments for both internal and external parts of the cylinder. All sizes from 35-60mm internal and external key/key and thumbturn are 3-star kitemark stamped on the front of the cylinder.
How to get the right size ABS lock