We sometimes look to expand our team as we continue to grow our business. Below are the latest opportunities at the Avocet Hardware Group Limited.
Web Developer/Digital Marketeer
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Managing the various websites we have in operation across our group of companies including but not limited to www.avocet-hardware.co.uk www.greenmangardentools.com www.reedypro.com www.elizatinsley.co.uk including updating and amending on a regular basis. Must be proficient in WordPress and applications associated with the platform.
Avocet Hardware Group are evolving rapidly and need to bring into line our digital marketing exploits to match that of our more conventional marketing processes. The applicant should be someone who is driven, motivated and can work unilaterally as well as part of a small team. Some knowledge of the hardware and security market is preferable but not essential.
What does a Web Developer/Digital Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will report to the Marketing Director and work alongside a small team including a graphic designer.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent WordPress knowledge essential
Please direct all CV’s to the Marketing Director firstname.lastname@example.org